Productive & Energizing Meetings
Time & Location
About the Event
How to Conduct Productive & Energizing Meetings
Are your meetings non-productive and long-winded?
Is there lack of decisions made, or follow-through?
Could people connect better with each other?
We’re involved in meetings and task forces all the time, as the facilitator, as a presenter, or as a participant.
In this session learn ways to Engage-Inspire-Lead through both having an effective meeting structure and communication.You will discover the multiple channels of listening — and how to authentically connect with each. Apply these proven techniques to public speaking, networking, leading, managing, sales and marketing… and more!
You will learn:
- Ways to gain consensus and boost engagement
- 9 Critical success factors for conducting productive meetings
- The 5 vital meeting roles for any meeting
- Tips for early problem-solving and boosting energy
- 7 Listening modalities and how to connect with each one
- plus… Checklists for the meeting leader and participants
Handouts will be provided.
- Productive &Energizing Meeting$10$100$0